Bike rental in Zug, Cham and Baar
Free rental (against deposit of an identity card)
Between early May and the end of October, the Association for Labour Market Measures (VAM) and the Gemeinnützige Gesellschaft Zug (GGZ: non-profit association in Zug) make the popular bike rental service (Veloverleih) available in Zug, Baar and Cham.
At the ‘Veloverleih’ in Zug, 25 bicycles can be borrowed against the deposit of an ID, while Cham offers 20 bicycles and Baar 16 bicycles. Cycle helmets for your personal safety are available at all the locations.
The bicycles are available on a daily basis, and must be returned every evening. Reservations are not possible.
- Zug: Dammstrasse West parking area
- Cham: By the Cham railway station, opposite the kiosk
- Baar: Dorfstrasse 5a
- Opening hours:
- May/June/September/October: From 9.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m.
- July/August: From 9.00 a.m. – 9.00 p.m.
Opening hours in Baar:
- May-October: From 9.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m.
- Contact: Tel. 076 444 77 35
- More information:
- Rental conditions (178 KB)