loading ...
Map

Capuchin Monastery

Capuchin monks lived here for 402 years

The monastery, where Capuchin monks used to live between the years 1595 and 1997, is somewhat hidden in the outer area of the Old Town.
As it became difficult to find new recruits, the Capuchin monks abandoned the site and now the Corporation of Zug is the owner of the monastery, which since 2000 has become the Catholic "Community of the Beatitudes", to serve the poor and the spread the Gospel.