Impressive former military zone
This guided missile post was set up in the Sixties at the time of the Cold War. There used to be six of them kept on permanent alert in central Switzerland and the Jura.
Today this the only one of these British Bloodhound Mark II type guided missile posts left and is on exhibition here for you to inspect. We will gladly show you round this impressive complex with its once top-secret equipment located high above Menzingen with its wonderful panorama.
- Groups of up to 15 people: CHF 250.00
- Per additional person over 16 year: CHF 15.00
- Per additional person from 7 to 16 years: CHF 10.00
- Guided Tours
- On appointment: 01. April to 31. October
- More information about the guided tour