Unesco World Heritage lake dwellers
Visit the archaeological finds from lake zug
Did you know that there is a UNESCO World Heritage site in the Canton of Zug? Three villages from the time of the lake dwellers (Pfahlbauer) lie beneath the earth, invisible and well protected. The unique archaeological finds from these and other lake dweller sites are easily accessible, however. On a tour of the Museum of Prehistory, experts will show you how these findings provide us with a wide range of knowledge about early settlements in the area of the Alps.
Tours by appointment only, with an early booking helping to secure your preferred date!
- Season: Available all year round
- Duration: 45 to 50 minutes
- Costs: Guided tour CHF 120.010 per group, plus CHF 3.00 entrance per person
- Extra fee (enquiry within 48 hours before the event) CHF 54.00
Up to 20 persons per tour
For groups of up to 40 persons, it is recommended to carry our two consecutive tours, alternating with a Lake Dweller aperitif.
- All offers are subject to error and changes.
- LAKE DWELLER APERITIF
- We recommend a Lake Dweller aperitif to round off the occasion. A buffet with appetizers that have been enjoyed since the Stone Age: cheese, dried meat, fruit and nuts, spelt bread, apple juice. Costs CHF 15.20 per person (excluding alcoholic beverages).