Discover the land of cherries in Zug
The Neustadt district by the railway station in Zug is not only the home of Zuger Kirsch (cherry schnapps), but also the epicentre of the 'Zuger Kirschtorte' (cherry schnapps tart). Discover the Zug 'Chriesiland' (land of cherries) with its cherries and cherry trees, its world-famous 'Kirsch' and the 100-year-old story of the Zuger Kirschtorte.
The series of pictures representing the anniversary of the Zuger Kirschtorte is ideal for clubs and associations, societies and groups who want to visit the 'Chriesistadt Zug' as part of a guided tour.
- Important note: This event can only be booked and carried out until the end of 2016
- Season: Available all year round
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Group size: Up to 25 persons
CHF 200.00 flat rate incl. VAT.
(up to 25 persons)
- Extra fee (enquiry within 48 hours before the event) CHF 54.00
- Route: 5 stations, 1.6 km, Bahnhof–Alpenstrasse–Erlenstrasse–Bundesstrasse–Bahnhofstrasse–Poststrasse
- All offers are subject to error and changes.
- Possible combinations
- As a thematic supplement, we would recommend the guided bakery tours at Speck and Treichler, a visit to the«Zuger Kirschtorten Museum» on the Bundesplatz, or a guided tour of the Kirsch-Distillerie Etter kirsch distillery in the Choller.