The museum in the Castle of Zug tells the history of the city and the canton of Zug. This entertaining museum with its picturesque courtyard and atmospheric interiors offers experience, education and enjoyment.
A journey in time from the Middle Ages to the present day: The well documented exhibition shows the history and the highlights of the regional culture. The castle itself, which is the oldest building in town, reflects the flow of time in a charming and pictorial way. Further discoveries await you in the temporary exhibitions on specific subjects. After the guided tour, you can enjoy an aperitif in the castle café or the castle courtyard.
- Duration: 1 - 1½ hours
- Number of participants: 25 people
- Costs: On request
- Season: All year round, except for Mondays
- Included in the offer: A guided tour through the Zug Castle
- All offers are subject to error and changes.
- Visit the latest exhibition here.