Discover the worldwide unique stalactite caves near Baar.
Höllgrotten is the name given to the limestone caves near Baar, which are certainly worth a visit. The caves are situated adjacent to the wild and picturesque valley of the river Lorze, displaying a fantastic array of stalactites and stalagmites.
- CHF 220.00 per guide
- CHF 175.00 per guide (for schoolclasses)
- Prices for groups of 50 or more persons apply. All prices can be found at www.hoellgrotten.ch
- Entrance fees are not included in the guided tour. Tickets can be paid for on site (cash, Twint or card).Good to know:
- We recommend good footwear and (rain) jacket.
- For last-minute messages please contact the Höllgrotten directly (041 761 83 70).
- Here you can find Information on how to get there. We will gladly organise a transfer for you.
- The restaurant Höllgrotten is only a 10-minute walk from the Höllgrotten. Enjoy delicious fish specialities in a unique ambience.