With the BOSSARD Arena, Zug not only has one of the most modern ice hockey stadiums in Switzerland. The BOSSARD Arena is also ideally suited for all kinds of events during the off-season. The modern appearance of the ice stadium, which opened in 2010, with the "uptown" high-rise building also characterises the Herti quarter architecturally. The Arenaplatz in front of the stadium is largely covered and in winter houses the outdoor ice rink for public ice skating. The sports facility also includes a curling and training hall.
We would be happy to take you on a tour behind the scenes of the stadium. Among other things, you will learn more about the technology, the Clubs, the security and receive information about the new building. A must for all hockey fans!
- Summer (May-September) from Monday to Friday (last starting time 8pm).
- Winter (October-April) from Monday to Saturday (last starting time 8pm)
Duration: 1 hour
- Summer maximum 30 persons (1 guide)
- Winter maximum 60 persons (2 guides)
- CHF 162.00 all-inclusive (Up to 15 persons)
- CHF 10.80 per person (from 16 persons)
- incl. value added tax