Romantic winter christmas fairytales
Your christmas celebration in a glittering winter forest at 1'077 metres above sea level
Experience a romantic fairytale on one of the most beautiful viewpoints in canton zug (1'077 metres above sea level). enjoy a glühwein aperitif in the glittering winter forest on an open terrace, lit up with over 25 christmas trees and with a gingerbread house and open fire. if it snows, a pagoda tent will be set up for you. You can choose between a lantern hike or carriage ride before your christmas dinner.
A local guide will accompany you on winter hiking trails with a lantern or torch through open fields and various parts of the forest, while you discover the countryside between raten and gottschalkenberg. or you choose a horse-drawn sleigh ride through snowy forests and meadows bringing you back to the starting point (approx. 1 hour). Can also be combined. A 4-course meal and romantic chimney fire await you after the lantern hike and carriage ride.
- Season: Mid November - Mid February
- Duration: 4-6 hours (in the evening)
- Language: German or English
- Group Size: 10-200 people
- Location: Restaurant Raten, Oberägeri
From CHF 95.00 per personFrom 50 people 5% dicount per person
From 60 people 6% dicount per person
From 70 people 7% dicount per person
-Glühwein and hot Punch for the aperitif in the glittering winter forest
- Lantern hike (or with torches upon request)
- 4-course menu in the romantically decorated christmas restaurant
- 1 ice shot in the ZENDOMe round tent "Winter Christmas ball"
Services not included:
- beverages and wine
- Guide for the lantern hike for approx. CHF 150.00
- carriage ride for approx. CHF 500.00 (2 carriages, a max. of 8 people/carriage)
or puff pastries for the aperitif
- ice carving Workshop
- Dessert buffet in the ZENDOMe round tent excl. Christmas party in the ZENDome round tent
- All offers are subject to error and changes.