Ice carving and creating ice sculpture
Create your own ice figure
After comprehensive instructions from the ice carving artist, you'll get to know tools such as chisels and putty knives, as well as the element of ice itself. The guests can then try their hands on the ice block in small groups of 4 - 5 persons. After a short consultation within the team, you can set your own challenge. Whether a company logo or a fantasy figure, create your own artwork by with grinding, scraping and filling! Ice carving challenges and promotes creativity and team spirit.
On request, we can organise an internal competition, in which the showpieces can be judged by yourselves or by us. Or the employees set up their own ice bar, where the aperitif will be enjoyed later. The team members will be really proud of their creations! Ice carving is also a great supporting programme for Christmas events.
Ice artist shows and objects: you want to launch your product and would like to have an eye-catcher? Then a live ice carving show is just the right thing. In only 20 minutes, a sculpture is created before your very eyes from a block of ice– or would you rather see the company logo? These crystal-clear sculptures are also a hit in the summer. Your guests will be amazed!
- Group size: From 10 persons
- Available: All year round
- Duration: Approx. 60 minutes or by arrangement
- Languages: German and English
- Place: Anywhere in Switzerland
Prices in the Zug area:
CHF 1,998.00 flat rate
(4 blocks, max. 20 participants)
CHF 2,268.00 flat rate
(5 blocks, max. 24 participants)
CHF 2,484.00 flat rate
(6 blocks, max. 28 participants)
CHF 2,754.00 flat rate
(7 blocks, max. 32 participants)
CHF 2,970.00 flat rate
(8 blocks, max. 36 participants)
CHF 3'186.00 flat rate
(9 blocks, max. 40 participants)
More participants possible on request
- Included: Ice (production and disposal), material (saws, pallet knives, gloves etc.), assistance by guide/s, transport costs for the team and material
- Not included: Any competition prizes, employee refreshments, any location rental / licence costs, any additional travel costs, VAT (8%)
(enquiry within 48 hours before the event) CHF 54.00
- All offers are subject to error and changes.