Unterägeri cross country skiing run
One with lots of possibilities
Just enjoy skiing through the countryside and on the runs, for the most part above fog level. Even after one run you will feel as if you were newly born.
There are four runs here, 18 kilometres in all, passing through differing types of terrain and countryside. Access to it is from the «Boden».
- Length: 18 kms
- Parking spaces: At the Schützen restaurant
- Runs: 4 (divided into separate sections between von 1 - 12 kms)
Further information and run report:
Homepage Skiclub Unterägeri
- Cross-country ski run passes:
- If you want to use the cross-country ski run, you can buy one of the pass at the Zug Tourismus Office
- Daily pass: CHF 8.00 (At the ski-lift Nollen and Restaurant Wildpeak available)
- Pass for Unterägeri: CHF 40.00
- Pass for the whole Switzerland: CHF 140.00