Celebrate a special occasion in this old time-honoured tower
The Huwilerturm is the smallest of the remaining four defence towers in Zug and it stands beautifully in a small park with its recreation areas and the Bohlbach Brook.
You could celebrate your own special occasion in the Huwilerturm; its thick walls are sure to create an impression. What are you waiting for?
- Huwiler Tower erected (perhaps even earlier): 1524 and 1525
- Under the ownership of the Huwiler family (hence its name): 1697
- Renovation and construction of a gateway and second door-like window: 1826
- Under private ownership: 1870
- Let out to the Non-commisioned officers' Association for celebrations: 1974
- Flyer_Tuerme_EN.pdf (4.24 MB)