Best of Zugerberg
Zugerberg to Walchwil
A highlight on the Zugerberg
Distance: approx. 8 km / Difficulty easy
Escape daily life! In less than 30 minutes a bus and funicular railway will take you from the hectic city center into nature! Zugerberg is the perfect place to relax in the area of Zug. This hike takes you through the beautiful high moorlands of the Zugerberg and promises you a unique panorama with a view as far as to the Bernese Alps.
The route, including a detailed description of the hike, can be found in the following tour description sheet (PDF sheet available in German only).
- Download Tourenblatt:
- Wanderung Best of Zugerberg.pdf (1.78 MB)
- Start: Zugerberg, top station
- Finish: Walchwil, train station
- Hiking time: approx. 2.30h
- Difficulty: easy
- Route: Hiking map incl. altitude profile
- Hotels in Zug