General information and cycling tips
Cycling in Switzerland
Mountainbiking in Switzerland
Cycling Map Zug
Varied cycling landscapes
The cycle path network in the canton of Zug covers over 200 kilometers of level paths and pass crossings through hilly mountain areas.
- Cycling tours: Discover the region
- Mountainbiketrail Zug: Zugerbergtrail
- Herzroute (Hear Route: Route 99
- Cycling in Switzerland: Website
- Mountainbiking in Switzerland: Website
- Cycling Map Zug: Velokarte Zug.pdf (9.67 MB)
- Ordering Cycling Map: Zuger Velokarte 1:25 000
The Tell-Pass lets you discover the Lake Lucerne Region – it's so easy to get around! By purchasing just one ticket, you get unrestricted travel on trains, buses, boats and aerial cableways throughout the Lake Lucerne Region – the essence of Switzerland. Choose between 2, 3, 4, 5 or 10 days of unrestricted travel.
More information at firstname.lastname@example.org