Enjoy sunny days grilling at one of the cosy barbecue locations (Feuerstellen), or be inspired by the unique camp fire atmosphere at dusk after an eventful day.
Grilling, relaxing and enjoying yourself
Whether on a lake, during a hike or simply a quiet location in natural surroundings, there’s a suitable place for every taste.
- Barbecue Locations:
- Zug, Blasenberg: 1 km south of Blasenberg, at the edge of the wood (with cabin)
- Oberwil, Oberboden: 500 m south of the Zugerbergbahn lower station, in the wood (with cabin)
- Cham, Eizmoos: 2 km north of Cham, near the sports’ field and the Vita Parcours, in the Städtler Wald
- Rotkreuz, Sijentalwald: 1.3 km east of the railway station, in the wood (with cabin)
- Unterägeri, Brand-Rossallmig: 6 km south-east of Unterägeri, in the direction of Hürlital Valley, on an alpine meadow at the edge of the wood
- Oberägeri, Morgartenberg: 6.5 km north of Sattel, on an alpine meadow at the edge of the wood
- Oberägeri, St. Jost: 1 km south of Raten, by the former Einsiedelei, in a clearing in the wood
- Further Information
- All the barbecue locations listed above are Schweizer Familie (a Swiss magazine) barbecue locations. You can find more information about these locations on www.schweizerfamilie.ch