Public Bloodhound Missile Station Tour
Discover a piece of military history! This station was „top secret“ in the past, when it served as the anti-aircraft defence and guided missile station BL-64 ZG „Bloodhound“. The station was built during the Cold War.
Today it is the only remaining British Bloodhound Mark II guided missile system in the world. We will take you on a tour of this impressive installation and answer all your questions regarding this once „top secret“ project. The missile station lies above Menzingen and is surrounded by a beautiful panorama.
- Dates: Every second Saturday of the month (April to October)
- Time: 2.00 pm
- Duration: Approx. 2 ½ hours
- Language: German, Swiss German
- More information (German): www.mhsz.ch
- Meetingpoint: "Bloodhound" Missile Station on the Gubel Map Bloodhound Missile Station.pdf (146 KB)
- All offers are subject to error and changes.
- Adults: CHF 17.00
- Children (7–16 years): CHF 10.00