Special Family Offer on Mount Stoos
A ride on the new Schwyz-Stoos funicular not only brings a unique world record experience, but also offers a comfortable connection directly to the car-free mountain village.
The steepest funicular railway in the world (110%) has been transporting its guests since 17 December 2017 to the snow paradise on Mount Stoos, where countless winter experiences await them, all accessible in just 30 minutes from Zug. Passengers always stand on a horizontal surface due to the automatic level compensation. The horizontal entry and exit at the stations also makes this ideal for travelling with strollers, wheelchairs and luggage.The winter sports area of Stoos is popular due to its family-friendly prices, a variety of slopes & modern facilities. There is also an airboard & sledging run, snow sports schools, the children’s "Skiland" with a new magic carpet, winter walking routes, snowshoe trails & much more.
The winter sports area comprises beautiful pistes & diverse, modern winter sports infrastructure for all demands. Idyllic winter hiking trails & friendly mountain huts are inviting. For tobogganists & airboarders, a 2 km long, fast piste awaits you & families benefit from great prices on Stoos.
- Special Family Offer: Children ski for free!
- Valid for children in possession of an SBB Junior Card and in conjunction with the purchase of an annual/season ticket for a parent/grandparent. Get your annual/season ticket now for the whole family!
- More information:
- Opening times tourist office
- Monday to Friday: 08.00–12.00 am & 01.30–05.00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 08.00–12.00 am (during summer/winter season)