Menzingen cross country skiing run
The beautiful one
Just enjoy skiing through the countryside and on the runs, for the most part above fog level. Even after one run you will feel as if you were newly born.
The Schurtannen run is laid out for classical cross country skiing as well as skating and suitable for beginners. It is 5 kilometres long.
- Total length: 14 kms
- Further information and run report: Website Skiclub Menzingen
- Runs: 2
- Cross-country skiing course:
- For every age and experience level, skating- and clasic
- When: If there is enough snow, every saturday 09.30 am. - 11.00 am.
- Meetingpoint: 09.30 Uhr Stockacher
Registration and informations:
Steve Lehmann / 079 875 00 65
- Cost: CHF 20.00 per person
- Info: You have to bring your own material with you. There is no possibility to rent the material you need.
- Cross-country ski run passes:
- If you want to use the cross-country ski run, you can buy one of the pass at the Zug Tourismus Office
- Pass for the whole Switzerland: CHF 140.00